Monday, May 5, 2008

Finders keepers.




Kharma count= -0.5


After an intense day at work, I dragged myself to the gym to clear my head. I found an empty elliptical and found a fresh, new copy of Lucky magazine that some chick must have left behind. SCOREEEE. FREE MAGAZINE. I quickly checked the perimeter and spotted a few old meatheads and a chick running like a Kenyan w/ a case of the poops.

What's the etiquette for magazines left at the gym? I mean, the magazine would have been a major hindrance if I left it there. I think I did my civic duty and helped reduce obesity in America. The mag would have given some fat chick an excuse not to concentrate on her eliptical form and resistance,and after a half-assed workout, she would have justified a night of binge drinking and eating burritos late into the night.

btw, fat chicks of the world--- that was a joke.
(kharma count= -1.5)

I guess I feel slightly guilty. But not guilty enough to stop reading about this summer's safari trend.

Whatevs. I needed something to read on the T.


Night, folks.

No comments: